Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Visiting With Our Montana Ranching Friends

Here are our wonderful Montana friends Michael and his wife Janna. We met them in 2003 in Arizona while they were RV-ing and hit it off. Our trails have crossed several times and we have been able to visit each other around the country. We spent 2 months on their ranch in 2007 as honorary ranch hands. We are enjoying a delicious steak dinner on their deck that overlooks a nice babbling brook.
While passing through Spokane, WA. we stopped to visit our friend Mary and her dog Maybelline. We met her and her late husband Gene the same time we met Michael and Janna. They were all competitive “Cowboy Action Shooters” and we were camped at a range for a competition in Arizona.


IMG_1584

While passing through Spokane, WA. we stopped to visit our friend Mary and her dog Maybelline. We met her and her late husband Gene the same time we met Michael and Janna. They were all competitive “Cowboy Action Shooters” and we were camped at a range for a competition in Arizona.
This is only my second blog post, we will see how this goes!

8 comments:

  1. I see you are parked in one of our favourite parking spots of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I greatly enjoy RV blogs. Have fun and we will read !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi - connected to you via Janna's blog. I don't blog much at all as hubby doesn't retire until the end of 2014 - so no travels as of yet to interest anyone. Please write a blog about Cowboy Shooting...I have never heard of this and it sounds interesting. Oh, one of my nieces lives in Thurmont, MD -- haven't visited there yet; it is on our list of places to go someday as it is so close to many historical spots!! Have fun writing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Lady D, Just learning how to comment to folks leaving comments. I wish you a lot of fun when you hit the road in your RV. It is a great life and don't put it off. Our farm was just south of Thurmont about 8 miles. Hugs, Angie

      Delete
  4. Welcome to "blogger land" You're off to a great start. I hope you're enjoying the warm weather that Montana is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always read Janna's blog, so was quick to check out yours....It's great! I am joining the trails of RV ing soon and will hopefully be setting up a blog. I will be following your travels. I always pick up ideas from fellow travelers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Linda, Just learning how to reply to the comments that folks leave. I hope you join the wonderful life of RVing!

      Delete