Wednesday, November 11, 2015

OUR RETIREMENT HAS GOTTEN TOO BUSY AND I HAVE HAD TO MAKE A HARD DECISION!

This is very hard for me to do, but I have decided to close down our travel site.

At times I have found myself stressing out over keeping up with our blog especially when I get behind because of how busy we are.

It seems since starting this travel site,  I have lost a lot of my "quiet time". There are times where I just want to sit by the campfire in the afternoon and do nothing.

Just like now here at Lake Medina, I just want to sit by the lakes shore and read and take in the beautiful view but have yet to do that.

I have found myself waking up in the middle of the night, stressing over the fact that I need to get our travel site up to date. But then I realize we have a busy day ahead of running errands and catching up with all our annual doctor visits while we are here in the San Antonio area.

I know when folks read our blog, they see us having fun around the campfire, sight seeing, enjoying happy hours and gatherings with friends, but I am up late at night and sometimes in the middle of the night doing our travel site.

I really hated to do this to everyone because you all have told me how much you have enjoyed reading about our adventures.

From the bottom of our hearts, I just want to thank everyone for tuning in and traveling with us over the last 2 years.

Happy Trails to all.............Hugs and kisses, Angela and Ralph


3 comments:

  1. I know personally how involved writing a blog can be. It's almost like a fulltime job. However there may come a day where I'll choose to write when I can to keep track of things rather than totally stopping. Hope you reconsider your decision to do the same and maybe someday our paths will cross.
    Be Safe and Enjoy!

    It's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wasn't going to comment, I wasn't going to exert any pressure--I will miss your blog Angie, you were doing such a good job and we loved seeing and hearing about your travels. I am sorry you are giving it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have really enjoyed reading your blog.

    Your writing about your weight loss and Texas was really fun to read.

    ReplyDelete