Thursday, March 12, 2015

HOUSE DEMOLITION AND FIXIN FENCE

SAT. MARCH 7- Off to Weight Watchers! Only worked out once with step aerobics and one bicycle ride due to the cold, rainy and windy weather last week, but I managed to lose 1.4 lbs.

Later this week, the weather is suppose to improve and be in the 60's to 70's with sun! We haven't seen this nice weather in several weeks except for a day here and there.

In 7 weeks I have lost 17.4 lbs. My weight is now 186.4 lbs. My WW goal weight is 164 so just 22.4 more lbs. then it won't cost me any more money and I will be a Life Time Member! I will maintain my LT Member status as long as I weigh in once a month and don't go over 2 lbs over the WW goal weight. I will continue to get to my "personal goal" of 155 lbs. like I did in 2009.

I was a LT Member several times having lost my weight and I kept it off until I just went "haywire" so to speak.

After our WW meeting, Loy headed off to the San Antonio airport. She is spending a week in Lake Tahoe with her middle son, Will and his family. Hoppy is not much for traveling and he likes staying at the ranch. Besides he had a lot do do this week.

Hoppy purchased several acres that adjoined his ranch. There was an small old abandoned house on it. He had his friend Dave bulldoze it down and bury it.

Then Hoppy and Richard put up some fencing.
















Ralph is steadily working on getting Dr. Medina's knife sheaths done.


We visited mom and had a nice time. Talking with her you would never know she has moderate Dementia. At 87 she is in excellent health and does not even wear glasses! She has been at Town and Country Manor for 2 years now. She has adapted well and has even thrived.

We showed up right after lunch and she didn't even eat a bite. She said she wasn't hungry. No matter what we said she wouldn't eat. Unfortunately her brain is not telling her she is hungry and needs to eat. Thank goodness for You Tube video's because we run out of things to talk about.

Until next time...........Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment