Sunday, March 1, 2015

A BIKE RIDE, WEIGHT WATCHERS AND DONUTS!


Our only bike ride this past week was last Thursday. It was a chilly and breezy day, but at least we had got a 12 mile bike ride in. Of course we stop for a break at the nice convenience store in town and enjoy a cup of coffee.


On Friday, Feb. 27, Loy and I did an aerobic work out on this cold day. Afterwards we went to pick up her grandson Wyatt from school and this is where his mom, Wendy works as a teacher. We took Wyatt for his haircut and I got to spend some time with the hair salon kitty. As many of you know I love animals and I sure did enjoy cuddling this kitty.

On Saturday, Feb. 28, Loy and I headed off to Weight Watchers. It was a bone chilling and drizzly morning. The high for today will only hit 40 and it will be raining most of the day. (I can hear my northern friends saying they would love to have a 40 degree day).

It was a good weigh in for both of us. We both lost and I lost 1.4 pounds and now weigh 187.8.  So far to date I have lost 16.0 pounds in 6 weeks. 24 lbs. more  to go for the maximum weight WW set for me at 164, but 33 lbs. to go for my goal. I was 155 lbs. about 5 years ago.

I am pleased with this weeks weight loss, I hope to be able to work out a little more than I did this past week.  So far Loy does not have to go into work to substitute for teachers.

I am so very satisfied with the WW program. Eating nutritiously and the high fiber foods keeps me full and happy.

Sunday, March 1, I headed up  to Loy's for our step aerobic work out. When we were done, her grandson Wyatt who spent the night, asked Grandma to make him donuts.

Granny whipped out Pillsbury biscuits, cut out the holes, heated oil in a pan and in a matter of seconds they were golden brown. She threw the donuts in a bag along with sugar and shook them around and "viola!", a plate full of warm, smelled so good donuts!

I sure did enjoy smelling them, but since my brain has been rewired and I feel so good not having "sugary carb overload", I have gotten unbelievable strength and will power. Eventually when I make my weight, I will be able to have one, just not several at a time.





Here is Wyatt enjoying Granny's hot and delicious donuts. Loy packed a few up for the other big kid and he was really happy with his treat!



















Happy Trails.............

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Angie on the weight loss and on creating your March, 2015 folder. Did you change the location for your photos when exporting them in Picasa??

    ReplyDelete