Sunday, February 1, 2015

ARTWORK

As I stated many times in my travel blog, Ralph and I stay at Lake Medina RV Resort/Grothues Leibold Ranch for the "early" part of the winter season and have been doing so for several winters. It is a great place and we know all the "Winter Texans" that come back every winter.

The owners are Gina, Greg and Greg's mom. Gina is also our dental hygienists. We just saw her a couple of weeks ago for our check up. 

Well we found Gina with a brace on her left knee. During the New Years holiday she and family went to Colorado for a ski trip. They are all avid skiers. Well she rode on a chair lift with a couple of beginners she did  not know and when she got off the chair lift, one of the beginner skiers lost his balanced and ran into her causing injury to her knee.

Well I have a little hobby and it is making greeting cards. I tried to come up with cute card that fits the situation. So for Gina being a horsewoman and skier, this is what I came up with. I think she will like it.


Ralph has an appointment this coming week to pick up his partial that needed fix'in so I will hand deliver this to her along with a homemade apple cake. Sweets always make boo-boo's feel better.

Until next time.........Happy Trails...............

1 comment:

  1. That card is so cool--you are quite the artist! Glad we could get the blog going again!

    ReplyDelete