Saturday, May 9, 2015

MORE WEIGHT LOSS, SNAKES MAKING WHOOPIE!

On Sat. May 9th I got up extra early and got my 4-mile walk out of the way before heading to WW.

On my way back to the ranch, I got a treat. I saw 2 Rat Snakes getting cozy with each other.



What a beautiful front yard we have. We love being surrounded by the longhorns.


While I was taking the picture of the longhorns, this female longhorn snuck up behind me. She followed me a bit wanting to be petted.



Well after my shower, I packed up my little Toyota truck, said goodbye to Ralph and headed to WW.

I knew it was going to be a good weigh in and sure enough it was! I lost 2.6 and now weigh 168.4. In 16 weeks I have lost 35.4 lbs! I received my 16 week charm and added it to my key ring. I have two other WW charms too, one charm was for when I made my 5% goal and the second charm is when I made my 10% goal weight.

A funny thing happened when I went to log in my progress on my WW iPhone App. When you log in your weight, a message will come up saying things like congratulations, you are doing a good job, keep up with what you are doing and etc., etc.

Well twice now I have  gotten messages like this one: "Your losing weight faster than is recommended. Although it is normal to lose over 2 lbs. in 1 week, if you lose more than an average of 2 lbs. per week over a 4 week period, this could pose health risks such as heart irregularities, anemia or loss of muscle mass. Please show your weight loss and talk to your doctor or WW leader".

I am eating healthy, properly and feel fine. I am just exercising! I am doing a lot of exercising because I want to try to make my maximum goal that WW has set for me before we hitch up. I want to receive my "Life Time Membership" and celebrate that victory with my WW leader Karen and the class. So I will need to lose 4.4 lbs. in 3 weeks because my last weigh in here will be Sat. May 30th.

I will have no trouble finding a WW meeting as we travel. They are all over the place. I still have another 12 to 15 pounds to lose for my personal goal and that will take me close to 3 months.

One thing about WW is that they are all over and it is no problem finding a WW meeting as we travel.

On the way up the road I did some errands before arriving at my house sitting vacation job. After putting groceries away, I did laundry and relaxed the rest of the day.

Until next time................Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment